Monday, September 24, 2012

Hi! Hi! Hiking!

After more than 6 months didn't join for any hiking activity, this morning my friend ask me whether wanna join them go hiking at Gunung Datuk, Negeri Sembilan on this weekend or not. As usual, the 1st thing I ask, is it as tough as KFC at Ledang or not. My friend also can't confirm it, because of he never go there before. Eh... KFC is not stand for Kentucky Fried Chicken ya, but it stand for Killing Fitness Centre, which is the name of 1 path when you go for hiking at Mount Ledang (You can google it if you wanna know bout it in deep). KFC it's bout to killing me eh!!! chop!!! not killing me leyh but killing my spirit to climb till top of Ledang that day. That path is very... very tough, man!!! 

Eh... back to my friend invitation. After think bout it wisely then I decided to join them. Heh!!! 6 months didn't go hiking and didn't do any fitness activity even do a simple exercise. Am I crazy??? What gonna happen to me this time... Hufftttt... Tawakal saja lah... What else to do... I've never face any difficulty with my previous hiking activity so hopefully I'll be ok also this time, selamat pergi and selamat balik ke rumah. Aminnnnn!!!

So, we will start our journey on Saturday nite from Shah Alam around 2300 and maybe will reach there around 0200. Half an hour later, we will start our journey to the top. Our target is menunggu dan melihat sunrise. Hopefully success lah. 

Now, I wanna share some info about Mt. Datuk,

  • Located at Rembau, Negeri Sembilan
  • Also known as Gunung Rembau or Gunung Datuk Rembau
  • 884m or 2900 ft high
  • Normally take 2 hours to reach the top


Hopefully I can share this experience after I'm back. That's all guys, just wish me luck ya! 




No comments:

Post a Comment