Friday, July 08, 2011

I Will Always Be Me!!!


Hey U!!! Ya U!!! Remember me??? Nope??? O_o Hurm, I'm the girl who walk alone near the 'tasik', crying in the rain yesterday. Remember me or not??? Still nope??? Hurm, why???

Ooo... coz that girl look damn teruk yesterday but I'm not... Huhuhuhu!!!

Yeah, that's me larh. Yesterday, memang I'm crying like hell coz of something that I cant tahan anymore, but today I already let everything go and accept it as my fate. People will come and go in your life, but we don't know when they will come and when they'll go. Nothing gonna last forever kan, except Allah. If they go it doesn't mean they wont come back, rite??? Unless dia mati. Maybe they go for awhile to do something more important for their life. So just respect their decision larh. If ada jodoh we'll meet again, if nope sendiri2 paham la kan??? :D

Why I recover so fast? Hahaha... I dont have an answer for that question. Am I totally recover??? I dont think so, but saya cuma cuba untuk teruskan kehidupan saya secara normal. Itu saja... It's not that easy to let everything go, but is it worth for you to cry for the rest of your life??? kan??? So just let it be ^_^

Crazy??? Yerp I am crazy... Why??? Cos I know hidup cuma sekali, saya x nak sia-siakan hidup saya buat benda2 yang bosan saja. Sayang??? Yes, I admit saya still sayang dia but kalau dia pon sayang saya nnt dia mesti tau apa yang dia nak buat kan??? Tapi kalau dia da tak sayang saya, mesti tak berbaloi saya nak meratap menangis bila dia tinggalkan saya. Ridiculous la... Bersedih setakat sedih sudah la, jangan sampai merosakkan diri sendiri. Parents saya selalu pesan mcm tu.

Ok, U understand already kan??? Saya tetap akan jadi saya, the hilarious 1. I do cry, saya jugak tahu apa itu sedih. But I wont let it pengaruhi my precious life. That's why my friend always said saya sangat kuat!!! ^_^

Ok la, I got to go. C ya next time!!! Never ever forget me k ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment